Happy Wednesday!!! I know Thanksgiving isn’t even here yet, but I am already checking off gifts on my list. So these next few weeks I am dedicating posts to help check some off yours. While I know the title says Kids, This one is aged specifically in the 5-9 bracket. Extended family included, I don’t have much experience giving gifts to kids older than that.
Without any further ramblings, here are seven gifts to give to your children this year.
- Cate and Levi Hand Puppet– Made of reclaimed wool, this puppet is precious and handmade in Canada!
- Wooden Tree Branch Blocks- Something about these blocks is just so charming. Pair with peg dolls, gnomes, or even those tiny Barbies (Chelsea/Kelly dolls).
- Stoie’s Wooden Music Set- Music sets are an amazing (albeit loud) gift to help explore the world of sounds and music with your kids. Plus, these instruments can be enjoyed by the entire family.
- Playdate Friend- These dolls are precious. They have ones for boys and girls as well as different ethnicities.
- Eco-Dough- If you’ve been avoiding Play-Doh because you’re worried about what’s in it? I would highly recommend eco-dough. Made with ingredients you see in the grocery aisle, It’s the perfect alternative to Play-Doh
- Ample Toys Balance Board- Made of beech and birch wood, this board improves center of balance and body awareness in a really fun way.
- Wooden Catapult– Support a Small business, Get a quality toy, and watch your kids laugh as they knock down blocks with this awesome toy catapult? Sounds like a win, win, win,
What are some toys you have your eye on? Come Back next week for more fun gift guides.