Hello and happy Wednesday! In less than 24 hours I’ll be frantically cooking, cleaning, and packaging treats for family to grab order pickup style. But before that craziness ensues, and just in time for all those upcoming sales, I decided to post a gift guide for babies! This guide is meant for Newborn-12 month old babies. I don’t want to waste any time with a long story, so here are 6 awesome gifts for babies.
- Wooden Play Gym: This little gym is perfect for little ones who haven’t started walking yet.
- Mini Wooden Picture Book: If your babies are like mine, Board books just aren’t sturdy enough for curious little hands. This wooden book is a great option that will stand the test of time.
- Janod Shape Sorter: Will any shape sorter do? Yes. Are they as cute as this one? No.
- B. Toys Ride on Bee: This little bee is perfect for that 9-12 month age where they’re starting to walk and feel more adventurous.
- Ekinox Activity Walker: Helping fine motor skills and walking all while being super cute.
- Striped Knit Bunny: This cuddly guy is hand knit, and there’s an option to add a matching hat onto the order.
What are you getting for your littlest loved ones this year? I hope ya’ll have a lovely holiday week. Stay safe, stay healthy, and I’ll see you next week.